Sunday, June 24, 2012

Well. I guess that I really didn't have anything to say.  LOL  Maybe now I will.  Life has done another 180 for me.  I still have that job I spoke about more than a year ago and while I am still learning new things almost everyday, I have finally started to feel much more in tune with the flow of things.  I am not the "new girl" any more.  I like that.  I may still have to ask a few questions now and again about a company that I didn't represent before I got there but I guess that is to be expected.  I think the hardest part was going from a two person office to the 50+ person office.  So many attitudes to contend with.  Oh my.  LOL

For those of you that know me, the next bit of info will probably shock you.  At least my feelings on it will shock you.  Meaghan, my daughter, you know the one that my life revolves around?  Well, she has graduated college, gotten a teaching job, has a wonderful new boyfriend, and is MOVING OUT ON HER OWN.  And what's more, after a few tears, mom is okay with it.  (at least I think I am)  Welll, not completelly on her own, with the boyfriend.  Somtimes I wish she was getting married first but then again maybe not right away either.  I am old fashioned but sometimes I think this living together might not be so bad.  Make sure they are compatible first I guess.  Anyway, not only have I been having some fun buying stuff and helping her plan on how to decorate and stuff, but I have been thinking about her room.  LOL  It's mine to do what I want with.  Anyone know what that means???  I get my scraproom back.  I haven't had a scraproom since we moved into this house two years ago.  LOL. 

Stay tuned...  I will be back with some before and after pictures to show you.  The move isn't for a few more weeks.  But I am going to be back to blog somemore before this happens.  See you soon.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment