Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another post, why is it so hard to come up with a title LOL

So it's February and I haven't really been posting like I wanted to but I am happy to say that life is getting back on an even kiel for me.  I am the example that everyone can use that YOU CAN TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS.  I am really started to fit in at my new job.  These woman have really taken me under thier wing and made me feel the love.  I had a small incident with another woman at my workplace and I can't tell you the number of people that came to my rescue.  It started out with someone letting me know that I was the new girl and it ended with her knowing that I won't always be the new girl.  I think about it now and have to actually giggle a little bit because it so back fired on her.  LOL

So I have lots of stuff all laid out to be photographed and uploaded here.  I have been extremely happy with my scrapping self lately.  Have been getting lots of stuff done.  It should be all uploaded sometime this weekend. 

I am also in the midst of getting a new computer.  I am changing things up a little bit.  Changing from a PC to a MAC. I am so tired of paying someone to take those nasty viruses off my computer.  My daughter has had a mac for about three years now and she hasn't gotten one virus to my 10+ times I have had to pay someone to wipe my computer clean and start over.  So it's a MAC for me.  I am done wasting my money.  Hey, I need it to buy new scrappy stuff right???

I have a couple new followers and it really thrills me to no end.  I want to make myself deserving of having some followers so I am going to start posting more often.  Hopefully when I get my new MAC I will spend a little extra and get a camera so that I can do some tutorials like some of you already do.  Not that I think I would be able to teach anyone anything right now but maybe someday.

One of the things that Tracy from Tracy's Treasures does is list some things she is grateful for so I think that I am going to give that a whirl.  Hope she doesn't mind.  (Tracy, let me know if you do okay?  I promise not to be offended.)

So here is what I am grateful for right now:

1.  Having friends out there is the computer world.  Some of you I have known for years and even had the pleasure of meeting. 

2.  Having a hobby that I can use pretty papers and not have people look at me like I need counseling.  LOL

3.  Having a wonderful family that keeps me amused and fills my life with laughter.  Tonight I laughed so hard with my 22 year old daughter and my surrogate 21  daughter (my daughters best friend that lives with us) that my face is sore from the salt in the tears I shed.  I had the most wonderful time laughing.  It really does do wonders for your soul.

And as Tracy says, what have you done today to make you feel proud???

See ya all this weekend, if not before,

Pam

5 comments:

  1. Awww Pam it fills my heart with happiness that you want to list you Thankful Thursdays. Thanks for the shout out too :)
    About my video's, I have more on my YouTube channel. I won't end at 31 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh maybe we should call them Tracy's Thankful Thursdays..I like the sound of that, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Sat. Morning, Pam

    Glad your new job is going well. That can sometimes be a stressful time.
    I like to see what you are grateful for, like Tracy
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Leslee in MT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, I love my Imac and never get viruses (knocking on wood here) I cannot wait till you are up and running on yours and we can see more of your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checking on you :)
    I have been waiting to see what you have to say.....:)

    ReplyDelete