Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's me again

Well, here I am again.  Nothing to post today as I haven't been creative at all.  I have a sick house right now.  My daughter Meaghan has had the flu all weekend and hasn't moved off the couch unless it's go run for the batroom.  Elissa, my surrogate daughter had her wisdom teeth surgically removed on Thursday and she is the one that keeps us in stitches laughing all the time.  Right now she is in stitches that prevent her from opening her mouth to far and no one feels much like laughing any way.  My husband and I are just plain worn out from taking care of them.

I am so hoping to sit at the craft table this afternon and do something.  Tracy from Tracy's Treasures made some post it note covers that I am so gonna try for myself.  That's on the agenda as I have many of them that came home with me ffrom the old office.  They were goinna be tossed and I wasn't having any of that.  A scrapper and stamper can find a use for just about anything right?

I hope all of you that check out my blog are happy and healthy. Talk to you all again soon.

3 comments:

  1. HI Pam!
    So sorry for the crummy weekend. Why that doesn't sound like a break at all.
    I hope that you manage to stay well and that everyone else is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering how your post it note covers turned out :)

    Hoping everyone in your family is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam,
    Found you through Tracy's blog and will be following you. Always interested in different scrapping projects.
    Hope your household is feeling better.

    Leslee in MT

    ReplyDelete