Sunday, January 9, 2011

I have a whole new attitude

Okay, no more feeling sorry for myself.  Okay, so I lost my job of ten years, but I have a new one and a new chapter of my life to get started.  This week will be hard as we will have lots of people coming into the office to say goodbye.  There will probably be tears shed, that's okay, I know I will be fine. 

So the whole reason for my blog is to show some of the things that I have done lately.  This is an album created by Laura Denison.  I just love her work.  I bought a pattern from her and this is my take on her bird house album.






So now that I have a whole new attitude, there will be no more talk about feeling bad about loosing my job.  I may let you know how well the new one is going though.  Talk to you again soon.  I have lots more to share with you.

Pam

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this adorable birdhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, this is cute as can be! You are so very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bird house is adorable, so pretty.
    I love Laura she has some neat ideas.
    Good luck with you new job, keep your chin up.
    Those deer in my picture are on the street.

    ReplyDelete