Monday, January 10, 2011

It's a new day

Hi, 

Another day, another project to see.  These two projects are going to two special people.  I have owed these to two friends for a long time and they probably think that I have forgotten.  They have been made for months.  If they read this blog they will probably know exactly who they are.  Again, they are Laura Denison Designs (I told you that I love her stuff).




Okay so you know who you are if you were have lots of garden/flower pictures.  I have tried to send these out a couple of times.  Then I decided that I wanted to start this blog and I had to have pictures of them.  Then try to get an almost 22 year old daughter who is in college and dating and working part time have the time to take pictures for you and teach you how to do all this.  Any way you get the picture. 

So watch the mail because I will get them out really soon. 

Pam

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Pam, these are gorgeous! Can't wait to get mine!!!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I haven't tried one of these...yet ;)
    Your daughter sounds like mine, plate is full and mom needs her help, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Simply gorgeous, Pam, and a perfect match for my scrapping room colors!

    ReplyDelete