Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm BBBAAACCCKKK!!!

Hello, Out there,

There are not enough people out there that even know that I have a blog nevermind enough people to have missed me.  But never the less, I am back to say that I have made it through my first week of working at my new job.  I have been crazy busy trying to learn a new computer system and falling asleep in my chair ever single night while trying to watch tv.  But it has been a GREAT week.  I have met so many nice ladies.  They have all taken me under thier wing and helped me so much.  This is probably a move that I should have made a long time ago.  I was pushed into it kicking and screaming but I am a willing participent now. 

I will share with you an album that I made just before Christmas because I have not been able to make anything for a while now. 

Another one influenced by Laura Denison.  (I have many more to show you too.)






Hope this blog entry finds you all well.  I will be back tomorrow and then hopefully on a more regular basis from here on in.

4 comments:

  1. Cute mini album.
    I missed you :D
    So happy you enjoy your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, so glad the new job is working out so well! Another cute creation - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There might not be many of us, but I check everyday to see what beautiful and creative artwork you have posted. Love this mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little album. Love the papers and the binding.

    ReplyDelete