Sunday, January 23, 2011

What a difference a week makes...

I am getting ready for a new week to start and I realized that I am happy.  Almost looking forward (as much as you can look forward to going to work.) to going back into work.  I have had a great weekend with the family.  I have limited time with my daughter as she leaves friday night and I see her for about an hour on saturday night before she is gone again and I don't see her again til sunday night.  I miss her like crazy but I guess this is the way it will be as soon she will probably be out on her own. 

I did do a little bit of crafting this weekend as well.  I made a birthday card for my mom but forgot to take a picture before I gave it to her.  Oh well.  But here is a little something else that I finished up.  Next week I hope to actually put some pictures to paper.  LOL







Well, I will talk to you all during the week.  Stay tuned for Chapter two of this saga.  LOL

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Pam!
    What a wonderful gift this would be. Love the flower on front .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, this is another wonderful creation! So glad you are crafting again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty.
    What type of album is this.

    ReplyDelete